The Office of Student Financial Aid staff is dedicated to providing you with the necessary tools and information needed to fund your education. If you need assistance or have a question or comment, please contact us.
When contacting us:
- Please have your 9-digit UMD identification number (UID) available when calling, emailing or visiting. We cannot provide student-specific information without the UID and a full student name.
- We cannot guarantee security through email. Therefore, when sending sensitive information via email, documents with personal information such as full social security numbers must be attached as an encrypted document and the associated password must be sent in a separate email.
For general financial aid inquiry | email@example.com
To submit verification documents | firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Maryland
Office of Student Financial Aid
0115 Mitchell Building
7999 Regents Drive
College Park, Maryland 20742
Our phone inquiry hours are:
- Monday | 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday | 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday | 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday | 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.