Student Financial Aid

2013-2014 Financial Aid Award Guide

Additional Resources

Career Center

You do not have to be awarded Federal Work-Study to work on campus. The Career Center is UM’s central source for all student employment opportunities (except Federal Work-Study employment). The Career Center (301-314-7225) is located in the South Wing of the Hornbake Library and online at

Locating Sources of Private Scholarships

Please visit for links to several free scholarship and fellowship searches.

Search your local library’s scholarship resource books. You should also contact every group, club, union, church, business, sorority, fraternity, and other associations with which you or your family has some connection. Many of these organizations offer scholarships to members, employees, and their children.